KX Series Progressive Cavity Pump is of cast iron construction with various metallurgy of rotating parts like Alloy Steel, Tool Steel, SS 304 and SS 316 while KX – CF pumps are of complete SS 304 and SS 316 material of construction. Other various options of FRP / Ebonite lined housing with rotating parts in Super Alloys like Alloy 20, Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B and Titanium are available for highly corrosive applications. Shaft sealing is ensured by soft gland packing / mechanical seal. Torsion free metal bonded stator and double sealed universal joints as Pin & Bush Joints or Special designs like Gear joints or Cardon Joints as per customer requirements for longer service life and improved efficiency results in trouble free performance of the pumps.
Salient Features :
- Non-clogging : handles solids in suspension or mixture containing high percentage of solids
- Can work on Snore : inherently self-priming
- High Suction Lift : low NPSH(R), effective in high vacuum conditions
- Minimal Internal Wear : Gentle handling of shear sensitive and abrasive products because of low internal velocity
- Reversible : suction and delivery ends can be interchanged by merely changing direction of rotation of the prime mover
- Versatility : handles abrasive, shear sensitive and viscous materials, solids in suspension and air-solid-liquid mixture